Looking for a way to cool off on a hot summer day? Look no further than White Water Canyon. This river raft ride is full of powerful rapids that weave giant rafts through cavernous caves and sharp rocks. You will get wet on this ride – very wet! As you board the raft, you start by being moved left and right while the raft spins in a circle due to the strong rapids. With the water splashing off the sides, that's the least of your worries.
As you progress, you'll come across hidden geysers waiting to soak the unsuspecting rafter as they travel through the closest thing to white water rafting in Vaughan. Enter into a dark cave where a waterfall is waiting for you to exit and soak everyone who comes close to it. Once you've ridden White Water Canyon, you'll want to ride all over again because it is never the same ride twice. You'll receive a different experience every time. What are you waiting for?
Guests must be between 46" and 76" tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Max Height
- A family water ride where riders travel in rafts along a man-made river full of rapids, geysers, canyons, and waterfalls. Rafts float and bounce down high‑speed rapids, often rotating rapidly after impacting with the bank of the river. Riders will get wet.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps along a moving turntable, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping down into the ride unit.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Watch your step, as the ride unit may be slippery and wet.
- CAUTION: Boats may bump into the side of channel and other boats.
- NOTE: Loose articles, including footwear, may not be left on the platform. All loose articles must be brought onboard the raft with riders. These items will get wet. Please consider leaving loose articles with a non-rider.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.