Listen to the howl of Timberwolf Falls! Hop aboard your boat where you will traverse a rushing river and cool off with a giant splash. Climb up through the trees to get a breathtaking view of the surrounding area, including Vortex, Soaring Timbers, and Lumberjack.
As you slowly come around the bend, you'll start to see the water cascade down, and before it's too late, you're plummeting 50 feet down into the cool waters below. It's the perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day! Watch the ride from the Observation Deck and watch out for that wave! Where will you get soaked? On the ride or the Observation Deck? Or both? The choice is yours!
Timberwolf Falls opened at the Park in 1989. It was manufactured by Hopkins Rides based out of Palm City, Florida. Founded in 1962, the company has had experience in amusement rides for over 45 years and currently specializes in water rides.
This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
Guests must be 46" tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A water flume ride with a large drop and a giant splash. Riders will get wet.
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.