Young thrill-seekers will dive, wind, and swoop through its suspended, zigzagged track.
- Silver Streak is Canada's first junior inverted coaster with a helix; opened in 2001.
- The ride is located in KidZville, the ultimate transportation station with trains, planes and rocket ships!
Guests must be between 44" and 76" tall to ride. Guests between 44" tall and 54" tall may need to be assisted on and off of the ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Max Height
- A family suspended steel roller coaster. Riders will experience rapid movements from side to side.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them, and a minimum of two functioning extremities with one functioning arm.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest is able to form a saddle posture with leg remnants sufficient to brace self upright in the seat against the shoulder harness.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.