Supporting our Community
Canada’s Wonderland is proud to give back to the community through in-kind donations for charitable and non-profit organizations and fundraising special events.
Our ticket donation program is now open for 2022 and will be active until all available tickets are distributed.
Canada’s Wonderland supports charitable initiatives primarily focused on the needs of children and families within southern Ontario. Consideration for ticket donation will be given to those non-profit organizations that meet a specific criteria. Learn more below, or apply on DonationMatch.
At Canada’s Wonderland we are dedicated to making people happy with fun, exciting and memorable experiences. We are pleased to provide these experiences to children with critical illnesses through Make-A-Wish Canada and Give Kids the World Passport program.
Subject to availability, Canada’s Wonderland may provide a maximum of two (2) tickets per request to non-profit organizations meeting all criteria requirements. All donation requests must be submitted through DonationMatch. Canada’s Wonderland no longer accepts written or verbal requests. Due to the high volume of submissions, please do not call or email concerning the status of your request. To apply for a ticket donation, please create a quick profile on DonationMatch and request our tickets through the site.
- To be eligible, non-profit organizations must support children and/or families in southern Ontario. This can be through causes related to human services/welfare, education or health.
- Donation requests must be made a minimum of six (6) weeks prior to scheduled fundraising event.
- Organizations are limited to two (2) Canada’s Wonderland admission tickets per request. Only one (1) request per organization will be accepted within a 12-month period.
- Donation requests will only be accepted through application on DonationMatch.com
- For-profit organizations
- Individuals or families
- Wedding fundraisers
- Religious groups utilizing donations for fundraising that does not benefit children and families
- Political parties
- Local non-profits fundraising for out-of-province or out-of-country initiatives
- Any organization that discriminates due to colour, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed.
While we support Make-A-Wish Canada requests, these must be submitted directly to the local Make-A-Wish Canada chapter.
For Give Kids the World, if you have an active passport please email a copy of it to email@example.com with subject line “Give Kids the World Request”. Be sure to include a contact name, the child’s name, and daytime contact information where you can easily be reached. Please allow at least 2 weeks notice before your requested visit date.