Unlike regular pumpkin patches, you won't need to try to pick the best one. Each ride will be equally as fun in this Pumpkin Patch. Climb aboard one of Linus' pumpkins as this vibrant delight takes kids high in the sky for a great aerial view of the pumpkin patch! Families can spin around and enjoy the ride. Best of all, this pumpkin patch is open all season long, not just for Halloween!
- Each pumpkin seats four.
- Formerly known as Wild Thornberrys' Treetop Lookout.
Guests must be 44" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted. Guests over 60" tall must be accompanied by a child.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Alone
- Height Accompanied
- A 23 foot tower with free hanging cabins suspended from an elevated, rotating pylon that rotates clock-wise as it climbs the tower for a great aerial view of the area.
- Maximum weight is 660 lb. per unit.
- An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis. A door further encloses the ride unit.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar or neck brace are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the ride. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift.
- Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.