Put the pedal to the metal for the WIN!
Get your motors runnin’ and head out on the speedway with Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and the rest of the PEANUTS™ gang to compete in one of the hottest races around -- the PEANUTS™ 500. After choosing their own colourful, pint-sized stock car, young racecar drivers will zoom down the straightaways and prove their bravery in the tight hairpin curves.
Never mind the fixed order of the cars or the fixed speed of the PEANUTS™ 500; this stock car race still demands a hefty amount of strategy to get the glory of a win. Lap after lap, kiddos are sure to have a blast during their entire time on Snoopy’s oval speedway, all the way to the checkered flag. If your young racers have a need for speed, get them to the track so they can take their marks and go for gusto at the PEANUTS™ 500.
Guests must be 36" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted. Guests over 60" tall must be accompanied by a child.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Alone
- Height Accompanied
- This children's ride allows riders to ride in their own car that whips around an oblong track.
- Maximum weight is 275 lb. per car.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm (excluding prosthesis) and one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.