What is that up there? Look up into the sky! It's a bird. It's a plane! No, its little adventurers inside their very own balloon slowly making their way through the clouds and back to the ground on Snoopy's Revolution! Little riders can reach for the sky inside a colourfully fun balloon on this classic Ferris wheel.
Prepare to be lifted 40 feet (12.2M) up in the air and enjoy a fantastic view of Planet Snoopy. Located in the heart of Planet Snoopy, kids love the feeling of flying on this family favourite.
Snoopy's Revolution was manufactured by Zamperla located in Vicenza, Italy. Zamperla has created several rides for Canada's Wonderland. They have produced some of our most popular family rides, including Sugar Shack, Swing Time, Lucy's Tugboat, Peanuts 500, and Jumpin' Jet. They have also created some of Canada's Wonderland's more thrilling rides, such as Time Warp and Lumberjack.
Guests must be 42" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted. Guests over 60" tall must be accompanied by a child.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A miniature ferris wheel ride where guests ride in gondolas suspended from the outer rim of the wheel. Riders will experience changes in direction and elevation.
- Maximum weight is 830 lb. per unit.
- An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis. A door further encloses the ride unit.
- Guests who do not have independent seated postural control and appropriate observed behaviour must ride with a supervising companion.
- Guests must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift.
- Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.