This attraction is currently closed. See the mobile app for open Canada’s Wonderland and Splash Works attractions.
Prepare to take your "go-cart" experience to an all-new level at Speed City Raceway! Drivers, start your engines, and may the best racer win! Prepare to get a taste of competitive driving by racing against your friends and family while maneuvering your cars at top speeds around tight corners, over (and under) a bridge in a race to see who will come in first place!
While racing, brace yourself as you'll hear and feel the roar of the Leviathan as it flies guests above you, and you maneuver around its support beams! Experience what it is like to be in a real stock car race on Speed City Raceway! This attraction is fun and exhilarating for the entire family! Who will come in first place on your race?
Speed City Raceway opened at the park in 1997 inside Medieval Faire and was manufactured for J&J Amusements, the industry's largest go-kart manufacturers.
This attraction is not included in park admission. A separate fee is required to experience this attraction. With the Attractions FUN Pass, you get access to three attractions and two arcades - all with one card. Find our kiosks at Xtreme Skyflyer, Speed City Raceway, Arcadium, and Crystal Palace Arcade to learn more and get yours today!
This is an extra charge attraction.
Guests must be between 58" and 78" tall to drive OR 40" tall to ride with a legal parent or guardian 18 years of age or older.
Rider Safety Information
- Height Alone
- Min Height Accompanied
- NOTE: This is an extra charge attraction.
- This is a “drive-yourself” go kart ride where drivers drive their own go kart around a designated track.
- A seatbelt secures each rider across the upper body, pelvis, and thighs. In addition, a helmet is provided and must be worn.
- Drivers must have a minimum of three functioning extremities; one functioning arm and two functioning legs.
- Drivers must exhibit sufficient visual acuity to operate the car safely.
- Passengers must have at least one functioning arm and sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Long hair must be tied up above the shoulder.
- Alternate access is mainstreamed via the entrance. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- CAUTION: Please remember that inattentive drivers may bump you from behind. To avoid injury, please use caution while riding and while entering and exiting the ride.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.