Canada’s Wonderland adds to its arsenal of world-class thrill rides with Soaring Timbers, introduced in 2017. This unique ride experience sends guests spiraling through the sky on two massive rotating gondolas that swing riders through sweeping arcs while rotating 360 degrees. Guests will experience a rush as they soar amongst the trees on this thrilling ride.
- Angled at 45°, Soaring Timbers swings 38 riders on two rotating gondolas which flip independently of each other on a centre axis.
- Riders soar as high as 66 feet (20 m) while spinning and flipping in sweeping arcs.
- Soaring Timbers is the first of its kind in North America!
Guests must be 54" tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A thrill ride where two gondolas manoeuvre sweeping arcs and flip independently of each other while rotating and spinning to a maximum height of 66 feet around the centre hub. Riders will experience weightlessness, strong side to side movement, and rapidly changing forces and direction.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities that includes one functioning arm. Guests must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or broken collar bone are not permitted to ride. Casts are not permitted on this ride.
- Guests with any prosthesis must consult with Guest Services prior to waiting in line or riding.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.