Lumberjack will take guests for a thrilling ride on two swinging axe pendulums, propelling them into the sky with their feet dangling through 360-degree loops. With inversions reaching up to 75 feet (22m) high, Lumberjack will give riders the sensation of an inverted coaster loop as they soar high amongst the trees!
The face-to-face seats let guests interact with one another and watch the terror on their friends’ faces as they loop round and round, changing directions halfway through.
- The two hydraulic arms wing in a circular motion, shooting riders around in 360-degree loops.
- Lumberjack opened in the Park in 2018.
- Located in the wooded area across from Timberwolf Falls.
Guests must be 48" tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A thrill ride that swings riders upside down both forward and backward. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapidly changing forces and direction.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to evaluate proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm with a hand (excluding prosthesis) and one functioning leg with a foot (excluding prosthesis).
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Prosthetics are not permitted on this ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.