The Great Canadian Minebuster is one of three wooden roller coasters in the Park. Guests will feel the rush as they ride the Minebuster and its immense wooden track full of side-winding turns, stomach lifting camel humps and breathtaking drops. This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
- One of the original 4 roller coasters that were at the Park when it opened in 1981.
- The longest single-track wooden coaster in Canada at 3559 feet (1,085M).
- A modified traditional “Out & Back” wooden coaster which features an upward spiraling helix.
- The ride was built by Curtis T. Summers and was modeled after a ride at Coney Island.
Guests must be 48" tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A wooden roller coaster with banked curves, airtime hills, and a tunnel.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.