One of three wooden roller coasters at Canada's Wonderland. Originally named the Wilde Beast, it was one of the original four roller coasters at the Park when it opened in 1981. The Wilde Beast is a classic wooden coaster ride for guests looking for the ultimate thrill.
With a height of 82 ft (25 m) guests will travel at speeds of up to 90 km/h on this out-and-back coaster with a figure 8 design. You'll want to hold onto your lap bar as the Wilde Beast unleashes its power. This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
Guests must be 48" tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A wooden roller coaster with large drops, banked turns, and enclosed tunnels.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.