Non-stop action from start to finish!
Have you ever watched an absolutely insane chase scene in a movie and thought, hey, I could totally be a stunt car driver like that? At Canada’s Wonderland, we’ve got your chance of a lifetime! Our Backlot Stunt Coaster ride is a state-of-the-art linear induction motor launch coaster that delivers a no-holds-barred, high-speed experience like none you’ve ever experienced before.
Your stunt-driving training begins with an unheard-of acceleration of 0 to 64 kilometers per hour – in less than 10 seconds! Yes, seconds. The helter-skelter chase proceeds through a parking garage via a series of crazy helixes and then up, down and all-around a fleet of police cars, around high-banked turns and much more – all the while trying to dodge repeated gunfire.
Worn out yet? We’re just getting started! Backlot Stunt Coaster is your ultimate destination for non-stop, white-knuckle action from start to finish.
Backlot Stunt Coaster is the only launch style coaster in the Park and used to operate under the name “The Italian Job”.
Guests must be 48" tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A steel LIM roller coaster that launches riders up to 65 kilometres per hour in 4 seconds. Riders will experience high speeds, weightlessness, rapid movements from side to side, and a tunnel.
- Maximum weight is 300 lb. per rider.
- An individual lap bar secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis, and additional padding constrains both legs across the shins.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities; one functioning arm and two functioning legs.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride. Lower body casts (foot, lower leg, etc.) are not permitted on this ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. To facilitate boarding, a row with a larger opening is available upon request. Please inform an associate if you wish to use that row.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- WARNING: This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.