Buckle up, because it's going to be a bumpy ride. Ready to show off your driving skills, or bumping skills, on these fun bumper cars? Try your best to avoid getting bumped by other drivers while chasing after your friends and family. Get behind the wheel for a crash course in bumping and dodging. Swerve, whip, spin, and bump to your heart's wild desire.
Challenge your friends to see who can bump more people! Krachenwagen is a mid-way classic for the whole family to enjoy! Krachenwagen was manufactured by the Lusse Brothers, who were famously known for making bumper cars since the early 1920s until they closed their doors in 1994.
Krachenwagen is one of the original 26 rides located on-site when the Park opened its doors back on May 23, 1981, but the pure joy and adrenaline of bashing and bumping the competition has never grown old.
This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
Guests must be 54" tall to drive OR 48" tall to ride as a passenger.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A bumper car ride where riders drive cars one way around a circular track. Riders will experience strong side to side movement and rapidly changing forces and direction.
- An individual shoulder strap is worn diagonally across the chest and under the arm of each rider.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with a visual impairment must ride as a passenger with a driver who meets the requirements to drive.
- Guests who are not able to steer and press the accelerator must have another rider to accompany them to drive.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Avoid head-on collisions.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.