Choo, choo! All aboard the KidZville Station located at the entrance of KidZville outside of Planet Snoopy! Next stop, fun and adventure! Get ready for kids to become a train conductor of their very own antique train as they steam through the beautiful scenic surroundings of the railroad in KidZville.
Slowly winding through the array of trees, kids' imaginations will run free while they make their way around the track. Eight single locomotives can carry up to four people each along the path. Kids can take their parents on a fun adventure around the track. KidZville Station is one of the original 26 rides that opened with the Park on May 23, 1981.
KidZville Station was manufactured by Heinrich Mack GMBH & Co (also known as Mack Rides), who also created Spinovator located in Medieval Faire. Also, they made Thunder Run and The Fly, both located in International Festival.
Guests must be 40" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Handheld infants are not permitted. Guests over 60" tall must be accompanied by a child.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Alone
- Height Accompanied
- This is a slow moving miniature train ride.
- An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.