As you enter Planet Snoopy, you become overwhelmed with childlike wonder and intrigue, always looking for excitement and fun around every corner. Within Planet Snoopy lies the breathtaking beauty that is Swan Lake.
Climb aboard your whimsical swan and take a leisurely boat ride around the lake, all while being surrounded by the Park's magically themed scenery. You could be riding on the back of a white swan, a blue swan, or even a pink swan! Kids and parents will be taken to a fairytale land where their imagination can run free with fairies, pixies, and of course, swans. Swan Lake was one of the first rides that opened with the Park back on May 23, 1981.
Swan Lake was manufactured by a company called Bradley & Kaye. Bradley & Kaye were the minds behind some of the Parks other kids rides, including family favourites Jokey's Jalopies and Frequent Flyer's. Those rides are located in KidZville.
Guests must be 48" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted. Guests over 60" tall must be accompanied by a child. There is a maximum of 1 adult per unit.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Alone
- Height Accompanied
- A scenic ride where riders gently float in a swan boat along a track in a pond.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis. In the back row, an individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.