There is nothing quite like a drive in the park on a beautiful day! Take a trip in an old-fashioned antique car and wind through the scenic landscape of KidZville and allow the children to pretend that they are drivers for the day. Don’t worry, a license is not required on this drive.
Put your foot on the pedal and be transported to another time and place. Anyone can take the wheel of these classic cars and enjoy a relaxing and scenic ride. Each of the antique cars can seat up to four people while going on this fun adventure that the whole family is sure to enjoy.
Jokey’s Jalopies was manufactured by a company called Bradley & Kaye. Bradley & Kaye were the minds behind some of the Parks other rides at the Park including Frequent Flyers, which is located in KidZville, and Swan Lake, located in Planet Snoopy.
Guests must be 46" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Alone
- Height Accompanied
- An antique styled car ride that slowly travels through a scenic journey on a designated track.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have at least one functioning arm or one functioning leg. Guests must also have the ability to maintain seated postural control and demonstrate appropriate observed behaviour. Guests who do not meet these requirements must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.