NEW! Get your aviator glasses ready for a high-flying adventure with Snoopy! Beagle Brigade Airfield zooms along an oval course swinging through sharply banked turns, bringing smiles to children and parents alike.
Guests must be 36" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Alone
- Height Accompanied
- A set of WWII-style suspended aircrafts that whip around an oblong course.
- Maximum Weight - 386 lbs. per unit. This ride only accommodates one adult per unit.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride. Full leg casts and full arm casts must fit safely in the ride unit.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.