RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Listen to the howl of Timberwolf Falls! Hop aboard your boat where you will traverse a racing river and cool off with a giant splash. Climb up through the trees to get a breathtaking view of the surrounding area including Vortex, Soaring Timbers and Lumberjack. As you slowly come around the bend, you’ll start to see the water cascade down and before it’s too late, you’re plummeting 50 feet down into the cool waters below. It’s the perfect way to cool off on a hot summers day! Watch the ride from the Observation Deck and watch out for that wave! Where will you get soaked? On the ride or on the Observation Deck? Or both? The choice is yours!
Timberwolf Falls opened at the Park in 1989. It was manufactured by Hopkins Rides based out of Palm City, Florida. Founded in 1962, the company has had experience in amusement rides for over 45 years and currently specializes in water rides.
This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
Guests must be 46" tall to ride.
Please note, Timberwolf Falls is now closed for the 2018 season.
Ride Safety Information
- A family water ride where riders travel in rafts along a man-made river full of rapids, geysers, canyons, and waterfalls. Rafts float and bounce down high‑speed rapids, often rotating rapidly after impacting with the bank of the river. Riders will get wet.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps along a moving turntable, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping down into the ride unit.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Watch your step, as the ride unit may be slippery and wet.
- CAUTION: Boats may bump into the side of channel and other boats.
- NOTE: Loose articles, including footwear, may not be left on the platform. All loose articles must be brought onboard the raft with riders. These items will get wet. Please consider leaving loose articles with a non-rider.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.