RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
All aboard, matey and take your seat on The Rage, a pirate ship like no other! Prepare to set sails for the high seas and experience an abundance of airtime as you swing back and forth. Are you a seasoned sailor? Or are you a landlubber? Either way, get ready for stomach twisting dips on these family friendly waves. For those new pirates looking to get more airtime while riding up and down the waves, be sure to get your seat at the back of the boat on either side where you’ll feel the spirit of the sea!
The Rage was one of the original 26 rides located on-site when the Park opened its gates back on May 23, 1981! As well, when the Park first opened, The Rage went by a different name. It was once called Viking’s Rage.
The Rage was manufactured by a company out of Budapest, Hungary called HUSS Park Attractions. They are also known for manufacturing other Park rides like Klockwerks, Orbiter, Sledge Hammer, and Night Mares.
This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
Guests must be 48" tall to ride alone OR 39" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Ride Safety Information
- A swinging ship that produces a feeling of weightlessness as it swings back and forth.
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row.
- Riders between 39" and 48" tall must be seated in the centre two rows of the ship and sit towards the middle of the row with their supervising companion.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift.
- Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.