Prepare to go round and round on this fun-filled version of spinning teacups. In playfully designed, two-seater baskets, Spinovator will spin riders into a twirling and swirling frenzy of unstoppable laughs and giggles that is fun for the whole family.
Spinovator was one of the original 26 rides that opened with the Park on May 23, 1981, and is located in Medieval Faire. Before it was known as Spinovator, it went by a different name, Quixote's Kettles, until 1997 when it was changed to Spinovator. The ride units looked exactly like oversized buckets with giant rope handles that sent you whirling around in a circular motion! Guests of all ages consider this a favourite in the Park!
Spinovator was manufactured by Heinrich Mack GMBH & Co (also known as Mack Rides), who also created KidZville Station located in KidZville. Also, they manufactured Thunder Run and The Fly, both located in International Festival.
Guests must be 48" tall to ride alone OR 44" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A circular ride where ride units move in the opposite direction of the ride table, spinning riders in two opposing directions. Riders will experience rapid movements from side to side.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be below the knee.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.