The Fly takes four thrill seekers at a time over an exhilarating 50-foot (15m) drop, through hairpin twists and turns and wild, breathtaking bumps. The Fly is also one of the great FunPix locations where you can show your FunPix card after the ride to collect your on-ride photo. FunPix is available as a single day digital photo pass or can be added to your Season Pass for an all season digital photo pass for one low price.
- Guaranteed family fun with some of the wildest side winding turns ever experienced in a coaster.
- Opened in 1999, this was the 11th coaster at Wonderland and the Park’s only wild mouse roller coaster.
- Don’t forget to smile for the on-ride camera!
Guests must be 54" tall to ride alone OR 44" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Ride Safety Information
- A steel roller coaster with airtime hills and hairpin turns.
- A shared lap bar and individual seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.