RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Canada’s Wonderland adds to its arsenal of world-class thrill rides with Soaring Timbers, introduced in 2017. This unique ride experience sends guests spiraling through the sky on two massive rotating gondolas that swing riders through sweeping arcs while rotating 360 degrees. Guests will experience a rush as they soar amongst the trees on this thrilling ride.
- Angled at 45°, Soaring Timbers swings 38 riders on two rotating gondolas which flip independently of each other on a centre axis.
- Riders soar as high as 66 feet (20 m) while spinning and flipping in sweeping arcs.
- Soaring Timbers is the first of its kind in North America!
Guests must be 54" tall to ride.
2019 All Season Dining
As Low As $87.99
Add All Season Dining to your 2019 Season Pass and enjoy lunch and dinner every visit in 2019!
Only valid for 2019 visits.
2019 Holiday All Inclusive Ticket
Just 4 Easy Payments of $34.50
Save up to $98 off the front gate price! Includes a 2019 Admission, Parking, Fast Lane Plus, All Day Dining, Souvenir Bottle and Single Day FunPix.
2019 Gold Pass
HURRY! Prices go up January 7.
Unlimited Visits to Canada's Wonderland, Splash Works, Halloween Haunt, and WinterFest in 2019. Exclusive benefits and discounts. The best way to experience Canada's Wonderland!
Just $99.99 online.
2019 Holiday Bundle
Admission + Parking + Single Meal Deal. Just $44.99.
Save $57 on everything you need for a full day of fun to Canada's Wonderland in 2019!
2019 Daily Tickets
Lowest Price of the Season.
Save $26 off the front gate price when you buy admission online.
Ride Safety Information
- A thrill ride where two gondolas manoeuvre sweeping arcs and flip independently of each other while rotating and spinning to a maximum height of 66 feet around the centre hub. Riders will experience weightlessness, strong side to side movement, and rapidly changing forces and direction.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Due to manufacturer requirements, a prosthetic is not a substitute for an amputation at this ride.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or broken collar bone are not permitted to ride. Casts are not permitted on this ride.
- Guests with any prosthesis must consult with Guest Services prior to waiting in line or riding.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.