RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
A monstrous thrill that will leave white-knuckled riders screaming for more. On this one-of-a-kind ride (literally the only one in the world), guests will spin around while being elevated 80 feet (24.3M) in the air in 8 person gondolas and taken through a series of hair raising jumps and freefalls. Stomachs will turn as guests shoot through the sky on this uniquely amazing ride experience. This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
- Sledge Hammer first opened during the 2003 season.
- Manufactured by HUSS Park Attractions.
Guests must be 54" tall to ride.
Ride Safety Information
- A thrill ride where spinning units are quickly propelled up to a height of 79 feet, only to free-fall downwards and have the pattern repeated. Riders will experience weightlessness, strong side to side movement, and rapidly changing forces and direction.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or broken collar bone are not permitted to ride. Casts are not permitted on this ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.