Riders will go for a wild spin on this giant swinging pendulum. With legs dangling, 40 riders facing outward rotate on a central pendulum and swing to a height of 120 feet (36.5M), even though the ride itself has a height of 75 feet (23 M), reaching a maximum arc angle of 120 degrees. This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
- Sits on the former site of Pharaoh’s Falls and later Racing Rivers, which was removed from the Park in 2002.
- One of 4 Mondial flat rides in the Park.
Guests must be 54" tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A thrill ride that swings riders to a height of 115 feet in a pendulum motion while spinning in a clockwise rotation. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapidly changing forces and direction.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Due to manufacturer requirements, a prosthetic is not a substitute for an amputation at this ride.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any prosthesis must consult with Guest Services prior to waiting in line or riding.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.