RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
This ride will send shock waves to guests with its excitingly sharp twists and turns. Prepare to be thrilled as you're lifted as high as 63 feet (19M) in the air and then spun and turned in every directions and at every angle on this rotating ride spectacular. This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
- Sits on the former site of Klockwerks, which was relocated to its current location in 2001.
- Similar spinning motion to Riptide and Soaring Timbers, also found at Canada's Wonderland.
Guests must be 54" tall to ride.
Ride Safety Information
- An inverting thrill ride where units rotate on a 360 degree axis while spinning to a maximum height of 64 feet around the centre hub. Riders will experience weightlessness, strong side to side movement, and rapidly changing forces and direction.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Due to manufacturer requirements, a prosthetic is not a substitute for an amputation at this ride.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any prosthesis must consult with Guest Services prior to waiting in line or riding.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift.
- Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.