Experience a new level of adventure with Skyhawk, the first ride of its kind in North America! Introduced in 2016, Skyhawk gained immediate popularity with its unique riding experience. Riders take control of their own cockpit, showcasing their flying abilities as they maneuver through 360 degree turns, and challenge themselves to engage in multiple inversions at 135 feet (41m) in the air.
Guests can control the movement on their wings to affect the airflow around the ride, causing them to flip upside down if they choose, and creating an interactive riding experience.
Test your limits and try to beat the current inversion record! This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
Guests must be 48" tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A thrill ride where guests ascend a 135 foot tower and manoeuvre the two wings of their unit to either fly gently from side to side, or wildly into 360 degree barrel rolls and inverted stalls. Riders will experience weightlessness, strong side to side movement, and rapidly changing forces and direction.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to evaluate proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Due to manufacturer requirements, a leg prosthetic is not a substitute for a leg amputation at this ride.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of arm prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Leg and/or foot prosthetics are not permitted on this ride. Guests should consult with Guest Services to determine if they are eligible to ride without the prosthetic.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints or wings for support as they will shift.
- NOTE: Glasses may only be worn on this attraction if they are secured with an athletic strap. Glasses may not be held in the hands of riders while riding.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.