Ahoy, mateys! If you’re a PEANUTS™ fan, you know that Lucy van Pelt is always dreaming up some new type of business. Her latest venture is a tugboat and Captain Lucy has enlisted Charlie Brown, Linus and the entire PEANUTS™ gang to help launch it. What’s more, she needs sturdy sailors like you, too! Want to take the plunge? Because she’s new at this job, she’s not the best captain, so her boat rides deliver quite the zany ride on the high seas -- up and down the sweeping waves, spinning here and there, all the while not quite knowing where she’ll land. Make sure to bring your sea legs on this crazy adventure! Lucy’s Tugboat is a great ride for both experienced deck hands and landlubbers alike. Here’s an idea for parents from Lucy: ask your children where they would like to go if they were sailing Lucy’s Tugboat.
Guests must be 42" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted. Guests over 60" tall must be accompanied by a child. There is a maximum of 1 adult per row.
Ride Safety Information
- This spinning tugboat ride travels back and forth over an upward, curved track.
- A shared lap bar secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis. A door further encloses the ride unit.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.