RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
With the precise timing of a clock, Klockwerks pivots riders while pumping individual, two-seater cars up and down in a circular rotation giving guests both young and old an exhilarating experience!
Klockwerks opened with the park back on May 23, 1981, and was one of the 26 original rides when the park opened initially. Located near some of the park's most recognizable family favourites including Krachenwagen and Thunder Run, guests can get a full view of International Festival, the area where you can find this exciting attraction.
With its small size, Klockwerks features 14 long arms with 14 two-seater cars attached with the ability to send up to 28 people on an exciting adventure moving up and down and all around! For over 35 years that Canada's Wonderland has been open, Klockwerks is a real family favourite for guests!
This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
Guests must be 48" and above to ride alone OR 44" - 48" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- A circular family ride that carries riders up and down to a height of 19 feet while rotating and oscillating in quick movements. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests who do not demonstrate appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift.
- Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.