Get ready to soar through the air on the high-flying Swing of the Century, an attraction ideal for the whole family. Swing of the Century will take up to 48 riders through the air in individual seats that are raised and lowered at a soothing pace.
Prior to being called Swing of the Century, it went by a different name: Swing of Siam. Did you know that it also was relocated to the Park? It was initially located where 3-Point Challenge is now in Action Zone across from rides like Psyclone and the Sledge Hammer! Swing of the Century was one of the 26 original rides located on-site when the Park opened on May 23, 1981.
Swing of the Century was manufactured by German-based company Zierer Karussell- und Spezialmaschinenbau GmbH & Co. KM (also known for its shorter name: Zierer).
This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
Guests must be 48" tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A chair swing family ride with free hanging seats suspended from an elevated, rotating, and slanting tower. Riders will rotate in a circular motion as the tower begins to rise.
- Maximum weight is 230 lb. per rider.
- An individual lap bar and a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.