Wonder Mountain's Guardian
This innovative ride provides a new dimension of thrills: combining the excitement of a roller coaster and an interactive gaming experience!
- Wonder Mountain's Guardian begins with a perilous climb up the side of Wonder Mountain, followed by a quick descent into the core.
- Riders enter a cavernous new world of mythical creatures and navigate through a medieval world where they will be in the heat of the battle with guardians of the dragon's treasure.
- Riders have an opportunity to showcase their gaming skills as they compete against their fellow riders in a bid to land a coveted spot in Wonder Mountain's Guardian Hall of Fame.
- The quest culminates as riders enter the dragon's lair for the ultimate battle with Lord Ormaar, and experience a heart stopping finale that will shock thrill seekers of all ages!
- Wonder Mountain's Guardian opened at the Park in 2014.
Guests must be 48" tall to ride alone OR 42" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A steel roller coaster blended with interactive video-based gaming, where riders compete with other riders for the high score. In the final harrowing scene, cars drop 30 feet in a surprising freefall element. Riders will experience weightlessness, high speeds, and prolonged moments of darkness.
- An individual lap bar secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- A wheelchair lift is available to transport guests to the ride platform. Please use the call button at the base of the lift to request assistance.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- WARNING: This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.
- NOTE: Loose articles may not be left on the platform. Riders must use hourly lockers to store loose articles while riding.
- NOTE: During Halloween Haunt, Wonder Mountain’s Guardian is transformed into Zombies. Some scenes may frighten or startle young children.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.