Take control of the skies!
Majestic eagles are revered around the world as the “king of the birds” with extraordinary abilities to soar at elevations up to 10,000 feet and spot a rabbit from miles away.
Think it’s impossible to take to the skies and command a wild bird like an eagle? Maybe, but you’ll think again after taking a spin on our Flying Eagles ride. After boarding one of the unique carriages, you’ll start spinning at a high speed, so much so that you’ll start to spin outward and rise above the ground.
Once in the air, you take matters into your own hands by operating the carriage’s controls in order to command the eagle’s flight. Whether you explore the high altitudes, as if soaring through a mountain range, or cruise at a lower elevation, as if chasing down prey, the choice – and experience, be it mild or wild – is up to you.
Guests must be 44" tall to ride alone OR 36" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- Riders ride in suspended cars that rotate in a circle. Once the ride’s speed increases, riders use a fin on the front of the car to steer the car higher or lower.
- Maximum weight is 340 lb. per car.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests must have a minimum of one full functioning leg (including prosthesis) and one leg amputated below the knee.
- Guests with a cervical collar or neck brace are not permitted to ride.
- Guests who do not demonstrate appropriate observed behaviour must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- A stabilizing device, when requested, can be used to assist a rider into the ride unit. Please inform an associate at the ride if you wish to use that device.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.