RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Take the high road to adventure!
Who said swings are for kids? Strap in for some big-kid fun because this ride was designed with thrill seekers in mind. It’s part nostalgia, part traditional swing, and all flying high. Feel the exhilaration of a bird in flight as the ride’s mighty arms extend outward at a 45-degree angle and the swings reach incredible speeds of 50 kilometers per hour. Windseeker’s dizzying height of 301 feet (yes, that’s over 27 stories) promises breathtaking views of park.
What’s more, Windseeker is two rides in one, offering a totally different experience at night! When the sun goes down, the fun lights up with Windseeker’s elaborate light show. As the swings ascend to the top of the tower, a supernatural light display comes to life with a kaleidoscope of colorful patterns and shapes.
Guests must be 52" tall to ride.
Ride Safety Information
- A chair swing that spins and swings riders to a 45 degree angle while ascending a giant 301 foot tower.
- Maximum weight is 304 lb. per rider.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests must have a minimum of one full functioning leg (excluding prosthesis) and one leg amputated below the knee.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift.
- Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.