Taxi Jam is a steel coaster for kids, designed to be a child's first coaster at the Park. Kids will giggle over Taxi Jam's tickling bumps and drops as its themed train, featuring a police car chasing yellow taxi cabs, races on. Taxi Jam is one of the great FunPix locations where you can show your FunPix card after the ride to collect your on-ride photo. FunPix is available as a single day digital photo pass or can be added to your Season Pass for an all season digital photo pass for one low price.
Guests must be 40" tall to ride alone OR 36" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion. Guests over 60" tall must be accompanied by a child.
Ride Safety Information
- A junior steel roller coaster with mild drops, bumps, and turns.
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row. An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.