Pilot your own fighter plane!
Snoopy is on the hunt for the Red Baron and he needs your help! Can you lend a hand (or a paw)?
If you’re a PEANUTS™ fan, you know that America’s favourite beagle isn’t your everyday dog. His idea of play isn’t with the typical chew toys or bones. He daydreams of a world in which he is the World War I Flying Ace, on a continuous mission to keep the skies safe from the bad guys. From his trusty biplane (also known as his doghouse) he battles the evil Red Baron – but he can’t do it alone. The Flying Ace needs help! Young fighter pilots can join the mission, choosing one of the miniature fighter planes and hopping on board. Once in the pilot seat, kiddos will take over the controls and determine their own experience on the Snoopy vs. Red Baron ride -- dip or climb, mild or wild!
Guests must be between 36" and 60" tall to ride.
Ride Safety Information
- A slow moving plane ride that goes up and down as the ride rotates around in a circle. Riders can use a joystick to control the elevation of their unit.
- An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar or neck brace are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.