"Three…two…one… Canada's Wonderland, we have lift off." Have you ever dreamed of being an astronaut? Young flyers can get a crash course on space flight from Captain Snoopy and his trusty assistant Woodstock on Snoopy's Space Race ride.
After choosing their own colourful spaceship, the newest fleet of astronauts will take cues from America's favourite beagle as they practice leaving the earth's atmosphere and rocketing straight through space to the moon. But, there's a glitch in this mission: once riders return to the earth's orbit, there's no control room to guide them along.
Canada's Wonderland, we have a problem! Instead, the novice astronauts will have to navigate outer space manually, floating up and down and spinning around without any concern for gravity. But, rest assured, while this crazy lunar mission provides one of the most out-of-this-world experiences imaginable, it also serves up some galactic-sized smiles and belly laughs.
Guests must be less than 60" tall to ride. Hand-held infants are not permitted.
Rider Safety Information
- Max Height
- A children’s ride themed to rocket ships that gently spins and raises riders in the air.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; with at least one functioning arm. Guests must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.