RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
What nightmares are made of. With no seat belts or restraint system, riders must hold on tight (and rely on gravity) while the ride is in motion. Guests are launched off the ground, tilted 90-degrees and lifted 49 feet (15M), while spinning through stomach teasing loops – all while standing up! This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
- Originally named Wilde Knight Mares.
- Was one of the 26 original rides located on-site when the Park opened in 1981.
- Riders are lifted 49 feet (15M) in the air while spinning from a horizontal to vertical position.
- This ride is similar to Orbiter, also found at Canada's Wonderland.
Guests must be 54" tall to ride.
Ride Safety Information
- A spinning thrill ride where riders ride in a standing position. Centrifugal force presses riders back against the backrest while the ride rises to a vertical position. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- A door with a safety chain encapsulates the ride unit to secure riders.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.