Up, up, and away through the big blue sky and fluffy clouds! Let your imagination run wild while you fly through the cotton candy clouds. Climb aboard with your family and friends on this crazy jet plane adventure while it rotates and lifts you high in the sky. Take a look outside the jet plane windows to see fellow guests walking through KidZville. Wave “Hi” to those watching from below while you rotate up and down through the clouds above. Parents will enjoy riding this one with their children. The sky is the limit!
Jumpin’ Jet was manufactured by Zamperla located in Vicenza, Italy. Zamperla has created several rides for Canada’s Wonderland. They have manufactured some of our most popular family rides including Sugar Shack, Swing Time, Lucy’s Tugboat, Peanuts 500, and Snoopy’s Revolution. They have also created some of Canada’s Wonderland’s more thrilling rides such as Time Warp and Lumberjack.
Guests must be 42" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted. Guests over 60" tall must be accompanied by a child. There is a maximum of 1 adult per row.
Ride Safety Information
- A family ride themed to an airplane that rotates both in a clockwise and counter-clockwise direction, reaching a height of over 20 feet.
- Maximum weight is 440 lb. per row.
- A shared lap bar secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis. A door further encloses the ride unit.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm (excluding prosthesis) and one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar or neck brace are not permitted to ride.
- Guests who do not demonstrate appropriate observed behaviour must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.