Young riders soar above the ground on high-flying suspending swings. A kid-sized version of the traditional Swing of the Century.
Guests must be between 36" and 54" tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Max Height
- A child-size chair swing with free hanging seats suspended from a gently rotating tower.
- An individual lap bar and a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.