This children's wooden coaster takes riders over exhilarating drops, tickling camel humps and snappy bank curves. Kids and parents can take an exciting ride on this junior version of the Wild Beast. It’s fun for the whole family to enjoy.
Ghoster Coaster is one of 3 wooden roller coasters at the Park, the other two are Wild Beast and the Great Canadian Minebuster. Ghoster Coaster is also one of the original 4 roller coasters that were at the Park when it opened on May 23, 1981.
The Ghoster Coaster was manufactured by Philadelphia Toboggan Coasters. Based out of Hatfield, Pennsylvania, it is one of the oldest existing roller coaster manufacturing companies in the world.
Ghoster Coaster is one of the great FunPix locations where you can show your FunPix card after the ride to collect your on-ride photo. FunPix is available as a single day digital photo pass or can be added to your Season Pass for an all season digital photo pass for one low price.
Guests must be 46" tall to ride alone OR 40" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Ride Safety Information
- A junior wooden roller coaster with banked curves and airtime hills.
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row. An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.