Have you ever wanted to fly through the sky? Look no further! Welcome to Flying Canoes, Canada’s Wonderland’s family ride that allow guests to fly up, down and all around! Climb aboard your very own canoe and prepare to take flight through the clouds. As the ride begins, riders have the ability to control how high they would like to fly by just the press of a button. Hold onto the button on your canoe and feel yourself rise above the waters below and soar high in the sky on this imaginative flight. Once you release the button, enjoy the sensation as your flying canoe slowly brings you down closer to the water below. Flying Canoes is a ride that kids and adults will want to experience over and over again.
Flying Canoes was manufactured by the Italy based company called Preston & Barbieri and was the 13th family ride addition to the Park’s vast lineup of rides.
Guests must be 48" tall to ride alone OR 36" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Ride Safety Information
- A family ride themed to the tale “The Flying Canoe”. Riders control the height and movement of their canoe, while the ride gently rotates.
- A shared lap bar and individual seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar or neck brace are not permitted to ride.
- Guests who do not demonstrate appropriate observed behaviour must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please do not use the restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.