RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Canada's only inverted looping jet coaster simulates the feeling of flying an F-14 fighter jet. Trains travel at almost 80km/hour through 5 inversions. This ride will accommodate guests with a maximum height of 78". This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
- Canada’s first inverted coaster when it opened in 1995.
- Formerly known as “Top Gun” and was themed after the movie of the same name. The two trains were originally named “Maverick” and “Ice Man”.
- Sits on the former site of Zumba Flume, a popular water log ride that was in operation when the Park opened in 1981.
- Simulates the feeling of flying an F-14 fighter jet.
- Trains travel at almost 80km/hour through 5 inversions highlighted by an Immelmann loop which is named after an aircraft maneuver made famous by Max Immelmann, a World War 1 pilot.