Can you slay the dragon?
While this dragon doesn’t breathe fire, it’s still a legendary creature that has been instilling joy (and fear) into its passengers for decades. Unrelenting speed and loops are just some of this coaster's tricks. Riders are securely buckled in, then sit back and enjoy the climb up 78 feet (23.77M) to its peak, where they travel at speeds of 50 kilometers per hour down the hill and through 4 inversions including 2 loops, a corkscrew and a helix. This action-packed roller coaster is a family favourite. Many people have experienced their first roller coaster loops on this beast, and many more will continue to do so for years to come.
As one of the original four roller coasters at Canada’s Wonderland when the gates first opened in 1981, families still enjoy the nostalgia of trying to train this dragon together.
Guests must be 48" tall to ride.
Ride Safety Information
- A high-speed steel looping roller coaster which turns riders upside down four times. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest is able to form a saddle posture with leg remnants sufficient to brace self upright in the seat.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.