A timeless classic
Throughout the ages, this popular amusement park ride has gone by many names – carousel, roundabout and merry-go-round. But one element never changes – the world’s love for a simple ride that goes around and around to a soundtrack of cheery music. The setting is a treat in itself: when you step onto the carousel’s platform, you’re engulfed in amazing artistry with hand-painted murals overhead and intricately crafted characters just waiting to be chosen for a ride. After taking special care to choose the host ride that’s perfect for them, guests young and young at heart will experience pure joy and delight as they spin on this timeless ride. What’s more, it’s a great place to grab a bit of shade on a sunny day. On this special carousel (a child-sized version of the traditional Antique Carrousel), Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Lucy, Linus and all of the Peanuts characters whirl around showcasing 20 beautifully crafted horses and two chariots.
Guests must be 46" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are permitted in chariot seating. Guests over 60" tall must be accompanied by a child and are not permitted to ride on a jumper horse. Service animals are welcome.
Ride Safety Information
- A children’s carrousel with jumper horses and two chariots.
- Maximum weight is 170 lb. per horse and 680 lb. per chariot.
- Hand-held infants are permitted in chariot seating.
- Service animals are welcome.
- Due to the inherent nature of this ride, guests must have the ability to straddle the ride unit. Guests unable to straddle the ride unit must ride in a chariot.
- Guests must have at least one functioning arm. Guests must also have the ability to enter and exit the ride safely, maintain seated postural control, have an appropriate centre of gravity, and demonstrate appropriate observed behaviour. Guests who do not meet these requirements must ride in a chariot and be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Guests with a full leg cast must ride in a chariot.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.