RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE PLUS!
Can you conquer this monstrous creature?
Deep within the valley lies a mythical creature with enormous strength, which no man can begin to control. Those brave enough will set out on a quest to conquer Behemoth – which as its name indicates – is an extremely large and powerful being. And as the second-largest roller coaster in Canada (second only to Canada's Wonderland's Leviathan), this is no easy feat.
With no upper-body restraints, this monstrous creature will have you clinging to the edge of your seat as it takes you up 230 feet. Your anticipation will build, and your heart will race while you try to take in some of the breathtaking views of its surrounding area (including the 20-acre water park). Once you reach the peak, this adrenaline-pumping beast will send you speeding down at a 75-degree angle of descent with speeds reaching 125 kilometers per hour in just 3.9 seconds! Do you think you can control this creature? There's only one way to find out.
This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE PLUS lineup. Behemoth is also one of the great FunPix locations where you can show your FunPix card after the ride to collect your on-ride photo. FunPix is available as a single day digital photo pass or can be added to your Season Pass for an all-season digital photo pass for one low price.
Guests must be between 54" and 80" tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- A high-speed steel roller coaster with a combination of banked turns and airtime hills.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to evaluate proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities including one functioning arm that includes a hand. Due to manufacturer requirements, a prosthetic leg is not a substitute for a leg amputation at this ride.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal centre of gravity and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be below the ankle.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or broken collar bone are not permitted to ride. Casts are not permitted on this ride.
- Guests with any type of arm prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride. Leg and/or foot prosthetics are not permitted on this ride. Alternatively, guests with certain amputations may be able to ride with the use of a separate full body harness provided the guest has remaining leg and arm remnants to be secured by the harness. Guests should check with Guest Services to determine if they are eligible to ride using the full body harness.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the right. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable or stepping up into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- A wheelchair lift is available to transport guests to the ride platform. Please use the call button at the base of the lift to request assistance.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- WARNING: This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.