The Plunge takes rafters over 50-feet of free-fall plunges! In a three-seater raft, riders will sail down a triple drop straight slide, reaching howling, gravity-pulling speeds.
- The Plunge was introduced in the Park in 1999 along with its partnering water slide, Super Soaker.
- Manufactured by ProSlide Technology
- Access to Splash Works is free with your Park admission.
Guests must be 40" tall in bare feet to ride. Guests between 40" and 48" tall in bare feet must wear a lifejacket and be accompanied by a supervising companion.
The maximum weight limit for this attraction is 800 lbs. per raft.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A thrilling family raft ride that takes riders down a high speed triple drop, before finishing in a 37" (94 cm) depth splash pool. Riders will experience high speeds and weightlessness.
- Maximum weight is 800 lb. per raft.
- Guests must be seated with their back against the raft and hands firmly grasping the handles throughout the ride.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or broken collar bone are not permitted to ride. Casts are not permitted on this ride.
- Guests board a raft that can accommodate two or three riders each.
- Access to the attraction requires climbing several flights of stairs. Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the raft, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the raft may shift.
- NOTE: A red light/green light scale is used at this attraction. Guests who exceed the weight requirements will not be permitted to ride.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.