A set of two different children’s body slides where riders can either choose to ride down a gentle slope on their own racing two other riders, or ride down a wider slide on their own or together with one adult or two other children both finishing in a shallow pool runout.
Hand-held infants are not permitted. Guests over 60" tall in bare feet must be accompanied by a child.
Rider Safety Information
- Max Height
- Guests must ride feet first.
- Guests must have at least two functioning extremities. Guests must also have the ability to maintain seated postural control and enter and exit the ride safely. Guests who do not meet these requirements may ride the wider slide with a supervising companion.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Prosthetic devices with exposed metal parts are not permitted on most waterpark attractions. Guests with prosthetics should visit Guest Services or speak to a member of our Aquatics Supervisory team prior to waiting in line or riding to ensure a safe riding experience.
- Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance. Guests will have to ascend the entrance ramp, and be capable of safely entering the slide, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.