Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Flight Deck« Go Back
At a Glance
|Duration:||1 minute, 46 seconds|
- Canada’s first inverted coaster when it opened in 1995.
- Formerly known as “Top Gun” and was themed after the movie of the same name. The two trains were originally named “Maverick” and “Ice Man”.
- Sits on the former site of Zumba Flume, a popular water log ride that was in operation when the Park opened in 1981.
- Simulates the feeling of flying an F-14 fighter jet.
- Trains travel at almost 80km/hour through 5 inversions highlighted by an Immelmann loop which is named after an aircraft maneuver made famous by Max Immelmann, a World War 1 pilot.