Three breathtaking experiences in one ride!
Ever wonder what it’s like to fly like a bird – at extreme speeds? Xtreme Skyflyer gives you the experiences of hang gliding, skydiving, and swinging – all in the same ride. After you get strapped into the harness – face down, mind you – a lift cable elevates you to a peak of 153 feet above the ground.
At the top, the rider operator will instruct you to pull the cord. Because you pull the ripcord yourself, you’re in control, right? Um, no. Not, really. The second you rip the cord, gravity kicks in and you free fall at speeds of more than 100 kilometers per hour down, down, down toward the earth, skimming it by mere feet. You then swing back and forth until it’s all over. Whew! This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you’ll never forget.
A separate fee is required to experience this heart-pumping attraction. With the Attractions FUN Pass, you get access to 3 attractions and 2 arcades - all with 1 card. Find our kiosks at Xtreme Skyflyer, Speed City Raceway, SlingShot, Arcadium, and Crystal Palace Arcade to learn more and get yours today!
This is an extra charge attraction.
Please note this attraction does not open until 12:00 pm (noon).
Guests must be 42" tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- NOTE: This is an extra charge attraction.
- A high-thrill Skycoaster attraction made to simulate flight. Riders are hoisted 150 into the air. They control their own ride experience by pulling the ripcord, initiating their tethered freefall descent and flight. The sensation of flight as riders fall is similar to skydiving and hang gliding, with riders reaching speeds up to 90 kilometres per hour.
- Maximum weight is 850 lb. per flight.
- Riders wear a full body harness that supports the rider in a prone position. The harness is connected to the flight support cables.
- Guests are required to have a minimum of one functioning leg and by reason of the restraint system inherent in the flight suit, it is necessary that the rider possesses two arms sufficient for proper functioning of the flight suit to be maintained. Lower extremities must be of sufficient enough length to be contained and restrained by a leg strap.
- Proper function of the flight suit must be maintained for riders without appropriate centre of gravity.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance. Riders must be able to walk independently or be assisted by a member of their party.
- NOTE: Glasses may only be worn on this attraction if they are secured with an athletic strap. Glasses may not be held in the hands of riders while riding.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.