Enjoy the thrills of a rollercoaster while experiencing the sensation of flying. As Canada's Wonderland's only flying coaster, Time Warp offers guests a unique riding experience. Riders are loaded into 4-person cars that rotate to face the ground.
They then travel head first through a spiral lift that provides them with a 360-degree view, a number of inversions, and banked turns, all in lay-down passenger vehicles. This is one of the many great rides in the FAST LANE lineup.
- Canada’s first flying coaster opened in 2004.
- Sits on the former site of Great Whale of China, which was relocated to Carowinds Amusement Park in North Carolina.
- Formerly known as Tomb Raider, under Paramount's operation.
Guests must be 54" tall to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A unique steel roller coaster which places riders face first in a prone flying position. Riders will experience high speeds, weightlessness, and rapid movements from side to side.
- A cage secures riders across the back, shoulders, and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities; one functioning arm and two functioning legs.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride. Lower body casts (foot, lower leg, etc.) are not permitted on this ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit to the left. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- NOTE: Glasses may only be worn on this attraction if they are secured with an athletic strap. Glasses may not be held in the hands of riders while riding.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.